Wednesday, March 11, 2009

COD W@W

I recently Bought this game called "call of duty: World at War". I only got it because everyone at work has it so I thought I'd join in. Now I am addicted to it. Right now I am not very good, I always get killed over 10 times every match. Every one who I play against is on level 40 or above. I am still on level 22. there are a bunch of modes that you can play in the game. the more you level up the more modes are available. my favorite is free for all, because it is an all out brawl. Even though I die all the time nothing beats the experience of playing against other people and smack talking with them. I hear that COD 4 :modern warfare is an even better game. Part 2 of that game will be out in a couple of months so I will wait to get that one.

No comments: