I know i'm a guy and don't know anything about having kids but damn it makes me mad when I see these "wellfare MOMs" just popping out kids with no money. they can barley afford to take care of themselves yet they think it's cool to have a ton of kids. what's wrong with them. I heard of this idea that seems pretty good. I think we are at the point in medical advances that we can proactively stop women from having kids from the time they are born. this idea would have a surgeon implant a device of some sort to stop the girl from conceiving until she reaches a certain age and is financially able to take care of a kid. this would solve many problems. I think all of societies problems stem from being over crowded. schools are over crowded, this city is over crowded and irresponsible moms are sucking our tax dollars like its water. this must stop and my proposal should be heard and taken into consideration.
I know most of you are all "it takes two to tango" it'd be harder to think of a way to turn off men's ability to make babies then turn it back on. most of our options are permanent.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment