Saturday, July 12, 2008

crouching drunkard hidden liver cancer

Date:7/13/08
Time:12:09 am
Place: el couch-o
Realizing your trailing TP: priceless

Drunken people are fun to watch. Take this guy for example http://revver.com/video/1028934/drunk-ninja/

He is the first ever drunken ninja I've ever seen. Drunken people are cool and ninjas are just awesome so by transition this guy is awesomely cool. Why do people drink in the first place. Personally I think alcohol taste disgusting. The fact that you have to bury the flavor under a torrent of ingredients like lemons cherries and dingle berries says it all. I really don't get how a burger and cold beer sounds appetizing. The reason I drink is because I'm retarded when it comes to socializing. Being drunk helps take the edge off. I'm sure this is why everyone else drinks. I had a health ed teacher in highs school how said alcoholics aren't made they are born. A true alcoholic has a biological need for alcohol. Everyone else is just posing and no one likes a poser.

No comments: