date:7/16/08
time:11:19pm
place: my desk (what happened to the couch?)
日本語 / にほんご: 日本語んご!!!
本語日本語 にほんご 日本語んご日本語ほんご語 にほ
語 にほほんご 日本語語んご日本語本語んご日本
本語んご日本日本語 にほんご 日本語んご
The ransom note I posted above is no joke. Ladies and gentlemen (mostly the ladies) my couch has been stolen.....by ninjas. So there I was minding my own business when all of a sudden something shatters through my living room window. It was a smoke bomb. Of course being a New Yorker for 3 years I've been train to think Al-Quida in these situations. When my nose was broken by a nunchuck; however, I knew better. I put up a pretty good fight but in the end it was futile. After I woke up in the hospital I was visited by a mysterious man who handed me a note with the above written on it. I tracked my couch down to a wear house and found a group of ninjas. My goal was simple get my couch and get out. Little did I know i was in for the fight of my life. here is a dramatization of my epic battle
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment