Date:7/14/08
Time:11:16pm
Place: My couch aka da luv palace (cue 80's music)
Size: does matter!!
I hate my laptop. I was on the verge of closing up my Pulitzer worthy Blog on the consipiracy behind youtube. I was about to blow the roof off of the evils of youtube. Then boom my lap top freezes. I lost about 8 minutes if straight writing. I'm about 2 seconds away from smashing this things face in. You would think that with all the freakin upgrades and breakthroughs we've had in the computing industry this type of thing would be a problem of the past. I guess no matter how sophisticated things get the bottom line is it's man made so it's ultimately flawed. I think the problem is in my RAM. I've been to lazy to run a diagnostic on it. I think I'll do it tonight. I'm hoping its the RAM because that can be replaced no problem. What can't be replaced is the love poem I was working on for the lady at the whole foods check out line on 5th ave, (sigh) now she'll never notice me.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment