Tuesday, July 22, 2008

uPhone iPhone weAllPhone

date:7/22/08
TIME:11:24pm
place: living room floor
AKA: Handlebars

These damn ninjas are smarter than I thought. After my epic battle I found what appeared to be my couch. I dragged it with the help of my friend Jimmy. Jimmy has no hands so he was mostly for moral support. I got it home and to my disappointment I discovered, this wasn't my couch. What gave it away? My couch had the left front peg shorter than the rest, oh and the couch I retrieved was a transformer in disguise. It wasn't a very good transformer though. It had windows installed so it froze up before it could do any damage. Any way I don't feel bad. Why you ask? I finally realized that no matter how bad I got it there is always someone who's got it worse. I came to this conclusion when my friend Jimmy invited me over to unwrap his new iPhone. I know what your thinking but honestly this didn't dawn on Jimmy till after the package arrived. It was a sad moment indeed. But it made me feel a little better about my predicament. Dose that make me a bad person? Other's misfortunes makes me feel better about my life. I guess its just one of those being human things.

Photobucket

No comments: