Date:8/04/08
Time: 11:45 pm
Place: bed
Sunglasses: wear them @ night
I know it's meant as a joke but it so true. People who think they know but don't know piss me off. The people who piss me off the most are the people who swear an ipod is not an mp3 player. no lie this dude at my job wanted some help choosing an mp3 player. I told him right now the iPod is the best player out there and he said no i don't want an ipod i just want an mp3 player. I told him an ipod is an mp3 player. He said no i don't need an mp4 player i just want an mp3 player. I asked him if he even knew what mp4 meant or even what an mp3 was. he said mp3 is music and mp4 is videos. Another example (and a common one). I just bought this computer can you put internet on it, or does this computer come with internet. WTF internet is not some application that can be installed. I think people need to nerd it up more often.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment