date:8/9/08
time:11:50
Place:bed
fisting: everyone does it.
I am starting to hate Saturdays. for some reason my boss has decided to put my on the weekend shift. there is nothing to do at my job on the weekends. I got into work at 9am and there was noone in the kitchen. I am a prep cook at a hotel /conference center / seminary. Since no one was there I figured I had some time to kill so I locked my self in the upstairs bathroom that never gets used and I watched a couple episodes of the shield on my psp. That vince maki can sure get him self into some shit. so around 11 I decided to go back downstairs and check if anyone showed up. to my suprise not even the dish washer showed up. so i decided to bake some cookies for later (they usually put out cookies and lemonade for the guest in the front lobby. Since there was no dish washer i had to take care of all the breakfast dishes my self. I got around to doing them around 12 after i got done baking croissants and danishes for breakfast the next day. I got done with the dishes at around 2 after which I hung out in the storage room until 4. if it wasn't for my psp I would have been bored out of my mind. 7 hours with nothing to do. It would have been awesome if the hot waitress was on duty. She would have also had nothing to do. We could have done nothing together. yeah imagine that me and her just sitting there doing nothing. pure awesomeness.
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment