Sunday, August 3, 2008

women make everything better

date: 8/3/08
time:11:50pm
place: my desk
lol: omfg dnic i nd2 sht
Photobucket

If soccer teams looked like this I think the sport would gain much popularity here in the states. Now I know I'm not alone when I say women make almost everything awsomer. I say almost because there are a couple of things that women stole from us guys that just made it unacceptable for us guys to use. More about that later. When I here something like " That dude got first place in a halo tournament held this weekend" I think to myself, thats cool. If i hear This chick got first place in a halo tournament i think to my self, holy shit thats amazing. Take any situation and it will be enhanced by the presence of women. Why, because they are soooooo beautiful(except for the ugly ones they don't count). Women make most things better. It's like adding cheese to corn pops, or ketchup to rice. Over the years however women have had a tendency to take things that are manly and make them girlie. example number one, High heels. In the olden days men would wear them to make themselves seem taller. What happened? I for one would appreciate adding a few inches to my height. Next is the skirt. The Scott's know whats up. They are so manly that they refuse let the skirt go out as a womens only piece of clothing. Think about it guys how awesome would it be to be able to air out your planters mixed ___. and the list goes on but i'm tired so you sleep on that.

No comments: