Friday, August 22, 2008

weed wacker

date 8 21 08
time 11:40pm
place couch
today: wasted

being tired while driving is just as irresponsible as driving drunk. I remember when i was 18 and I had a crazy ass girlfriend who insisted on making 3 am booty calls a regular thing. Driving to work the next morning was the scariest and stupidest thing I've ever done. I use to fall asleep at red lights and get woken up by angry drivers honking at me. Once I was driving and dozed off about a block or 2 later i woke up and i was still going. I pulled over and was like fuck this.

I think driver ed courses in high school do a pretty good job of driving the point home when it comes to car safety. I remember watching those red assault videos. It made me not want to get in a car ever. Till this day the image of this chicks head crushed under the steering wheel haunts me. In vegas drivers ed is a requirement if your under 18.

DUI's will ruin your life. You won't be eligible for a lot of government aid, scholarships are harder to get, jobs will see that and run the other direction. A DUI will follow you like you have rotten hamsters up your keester .

No comments: