Thursday, August 14, 2008

what's your favorite movie

date:8/14/08
time:11:40pm
place:couch
lamers: make the world go round

There are no scary movies left. I consider myself a big movie buff so this piss me off. I think the reason that there are no good scary movies is because the definition of scary has changed. The original psycho was enough to scare that generation of movie watchers. Show that movie to this generation and their response will be WTF. Seeing someone get chopped up doesn't scare me it just makes me queazy at most. When the movie ends thats it, I'm not looking over my shoulder for some killer or monster because it just doesn't scare me. Movies that scare my are the ones that deal with the supernatural. ghost movies like the devils backbone or the exorcists. I can't watch those by myself and if I do i have a hard time sleeping. not so much the devils back bone but that kids ghost scared the shit out of me. I don't classify movies like the hills have eyes or chain saw massacre as horror movies. they are more gore than anything.

No comments: