Date:8/12/08
Time:11:50pm
Place:desk
mouth: Soars
Web forums are a place were people with similar interest go to post their thoughts and others reply. I belong to a couple of forums, afterdawn.com, when ever I have an electronics problem that I can't handle thats my first stop. Another one that I'm active in is the rev3 forum. http://revision3.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23. It's a forum about an internet show called the totally rad show. here is a taste of my daily writings on the forums
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandahotdog View Post
I love Jeff but his constant complaining and snide remarks over the past year or more are starting to get to me. I don't know why. You may not feel the same way... but I always hear him making little remarks about he doesn't have a BMW or doesn't have any money or any number of childish comparison complaints.
"I'm not as popular as Alex". Whaa. "I don't have a BMW". Whaa. "I'm a broke actor". Whaa. "I put in all this work and why aren't people paying me tons of money". Whaa. "I'm jealous of everyone else's stuff and counting their money". Whaa.
I really do love the show so don't take my opinion as gospel. I'm kinda surprised Jeff is still on the show after all the complaining. I think the inside feelings Jeff has and his resentment will eventually make the show crumble in the coming year.
Like all TV, nothing can last forever. Which show will start "evolving" in the next year on Rev3? What do you think. I think Jeff will leave or Veronica will leave. Veronica and Pat are always doing some high school squabbling. There is some real resentment there. Does Rev3 have a psychologist on staff? Did "Internet Superstar" crumble?
I like the Reality Show of REvision3's staff. Why not produce that show? We should have a thread about what show or person is going to quit. It can't last forever, can it? Will there be a TRS in 2009? 2010? What do you all think? Even Seinfeld had to call it a day at some point.
I sense nothing but love between these guys. I'm not an emotional guy I keep everything bottled in like a real man until it consumes me from the inside out. but I have to admit it makes me kinda teary eyed watching the show. I grew up in vegas and me and my boys use to be these guys( hanging out movies and comics were are lives). Now I'm living out in new york going to school out here. This is the only time I'm going to say this but I miss my buds. The show works because of the chemistry. The really cool thing is that the guys have different taste so we get three different views instead of a bunch of guys who like the same stuff with the same point of views. everyone can relate to at least one person on the show, maybe your a Jeff, Dan, or even a Steve. There is no amount of resentment in Jeff towards Alex. Sometimes Jeff articulates things in a way that puts everything into perspective. I honestly could not imagine the show without anyone of the guys.
REV3 is all that us tech tv junkies have left. I was devastated when they took my unscrewed away from me. The problem with martin is that he doesn't have his Swish. They are a killer team.
tech tv 4 eva
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment