Wednesday, August 6, 2008

liquid balls

date:8/6/08
Time:3:06pm
Place:bed
mood: hungover

well this sucks. I was on a roll not forgetting to post everyday then I blew it last night. I didn't get home until like 5 am and I Just now woke up. It's 3 in the afternoon. sorry everyone I blew it. The bad part is I don't even remember if it was worth it. I wonder why alcohol effects your memory like that. This is the forth time I've ever really been drunk. The first time was back in high school. my mom had a huge liqueur collection and I one day decided for no reason to take a shot of everything. so I did and before I knew it I was out. when I woke up I was butt naked in my bed with a bunch of hospital sticky pads on me. turns out the cops brought me home and then my mom took me to the hospital because I almost got alcohol poisoning. then she tried to take me a shower but I refused so she just gave up and stuck me in my room.

No comments: